Our objective is to provide the full scope of investment banking services to middle market companies along the Gulf Coast. Our management team has over 70 years of combined experience in commercial banking, corporate finance, management of high growth companies and turnaround of troubled companies. Our principals have held positions in upper management of large public companies and bring big company/large transaction expertise to the often under-served middle market.
Our principals have
- Closed acquisitions and divestitures for companies with enterprise values of between $1mm to in excess or $100 million.
- Structured debt facilities with commercial lenders for between $500,000.00 to in excess of $100 million.
- Arranged for the issuance of public debt for in excess of $150 million.
- Lead turnaround teams for companies with a revenue from $10 million to in excess of $1 billion.
We distinguish ourselves by providing services throughout the life cycle of a company; and in so doing establish long-term advisory relationships with many of our clients. We participate at the following stages of a company's life cycle:
Our biggest success stories include advising a company through a difficult restructure, then on to a growth and acquisition phase and then finally to a profitable exit.
- Angel investing for start-ups.
- Growth capital for expanding companies
- Turnaround management services for over-leveraged or under-performing companies
- Acquisition advisory services for companies interested in achieving that next level of revenue and market coverage.
- Divestiture advisory services to allow principals the opportunity to monetize their investment in middle market private companies.